cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
squizz
Mentor

Re: No Black Friday Offers for existing customers?

Hello darren

i hope you sorted this out, i actually “tried” to get the bundle offer (12 months ent and moves for £99 for a year ) thinking it would not accept as I was an existing customer ...and it accepted so I was quite surprised then I saw my current offer expires on the 15 December so I just squeaked in the 30 days window, you could always try another email address and create a new account it’s a god offer. Best of luck !

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
squizz
Mentor

@Mina wrote:

what about opening another account.

That’s what I do Cat Happy

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Mauve
Observer

KBZ I tried the link and clicked to add a 12 month pass. looking at my account it doesn't seem to have been added; it still shows my pass running out next week.  do u know if it automatically adds it on when mine runs out or I can't get it? 

0 Thanks
AliMuz

Totally agree... Looking to save a few pounds, and as a loyal customer it would be nice for us to also benefit from the Black Friday deals. Shocking its only 'new customers' 😞

0 Thanks
lockmatt
Expert 2

@schnappshi thanks for reply,any idea where they sell the sticks with card vouchers? im old skool i would just buy  boxes just for the cards lol cos they were such a bargain

schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @lockmatt

Not sure if any of the Retailers will still have stock of the older bundled sticks with the paper scratch card vouchers (it might be pot luck).

Maybe if you are going to pick one up locally check to see if there are any sticks off the shop shelf that says something like voucher contained in the box on the outer packing or includes an extra  bonus Sky Store £5.49 voucher.

I would steer clear of the newer yellow coloured sticks if you are after the paper vouchers, because my gut feeling these might be pre loaded already with the electronic voucher pass on the stick.

If you really don't want a nowtv stick and you are only after vouchers have you looked at or considered nowtv gift cards instead ?

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @lockmatt

Maybe have a read of this linked thread recently discussing between a couple of forum members about nowtv voucher passes and gift cards.

You never know there might be something that could be helpful in purchasing nowtv vouchers passes or gift cards in the future.

Also from time to time when looking for vouchers or nowtv offers I tend to look on Hotukdeals website.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Forum-Info-Off-Topic-Chat/Now-TV-Passes/m-p/484105#M13542

0 Thanks

Come on, this is a service owned and operated by Sky TV.

They are experts in extracting as much cash as possible from existing customers. They have no sense of loyalty.

...probably quite good at censorship of comments as well, welcome to your distopian future...

0 Thanks

Doesn’t work.               

0 Thanks
Armeno
Mentor

Dear friends,

I have also been trying to get the Black deals (i.e. 2 passes for 12 months, and even on a longer term if there would be such an option), but the message I read on my account is:

"Sorry – it looks like you're not eligible for this deal. This could be because you're already on an offer".

So the question is, existing customers are not allowed to get these deals again? If not, then I wonder why the "discrimination" especially towards loyal customers?

Thank you anyone from NOW TV Team for a clarification. 

0 Thanks