cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No Black Friday Offers for existing customers?

Been waiting for black Friday deals, only to find they are only valid for new customers. 

Why punish and alienate loyal existing customers. 

Terms for 12 month £99 entertainment and cinema deal say for new customers only. 

Not looking after your loyal customer base nowtv. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
KBZ
Scholar

These are the offers that are available for existing customers but I had to go round the houses to get to this page.  They could make it a bit clearer.

https://www.nowtv.com/home/existing

View solution in original post

70 REPLIES 70
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I never read anywhere that the offer was not for current customers.

I am already a customer and have been for over a year, i bougyt the black friday deal with 12 months cinema, and like everyone else wondered where the passes were.

So i activated the stick and was directed to go to a website and enter a code, when i did this it said a 12 months sky cinema pass was activated and i was then prompted to redeem it and sign in.

As i signed in i still had over 2 months to run on my current pass, so the new pass is in a section at the top of my passes that says 'YOU HAVE ONE VOUCHER WAITING FOR YOU' If i click it, it says redeem after 7 feb which is when my current one runs out.

Hope this clears it up

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So if i have 2 months ent pass left & order the stick version it goes on my account to activate later?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello darren

i hope you sorted this out, i actually “tried” to get the bundle offer (12 months ent and moves for £99 for a year ) thinking it would not accept as I was an existing customer ...and it accepted so I was quite surprised then I saw my current offer expires on the 15 December so I just squeaked in the 30 days window, you could always try another email address and create a new account it’s a god offer. Best of luck !

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry I’m probably being silly but did you just fill in the form like you were a new user and use the same email address to get this deal?

ukbobboy
Legend

Guys

I know most of you think that "Customer Loyalty" is a thing but, in all honesty, its because of this existing myth where companies make most of their profits.

I personally believe that in order to get "value for money" you have to be a savvy customer and constantly look for new deals and bargains, not wait around like a pet dog at a dining table waiting to be thrown scraps. 

Because nowadays consumers are squeezed from all sides, therefore you have to squeeze back by stop being complacent and shop around.

Just know that as long as companies see that you are willing to sit back and wait then they will milk you for as much as they can get, that's the way of the world we live in.

The following picture, for me, is the perfect representation of a loyal customer.

Shorn Sheep.jpg

UK (Cynical) Bob 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Totally agree... Looking to save a few pounds, and as a loyal customer it would be nice for us to also benefit from the Black Friday deals. Shocking its only 'new customers' 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Come on, this is a service owned and operated by Sky TV.

They are experts in extracting as much cash as possible from existing customers. They have no sense of loyalty.

...probably quite good at censorship of comments as well, welcome to your distopian future...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dear friends,

I have also been trying to get the Black deals (i.e. 2 passes for 12 months, and even on a longer term if there would be such an option), but the message I read on my account is:

"Sorry – it looks like you're not eligible for this deal. This could be because you're already on an offer".

So the question is, existing customers are not allowed to get these deals again? If not, then I wonder why the "discrimination" especially towards loyal customers?

Thank you anyone from NOW TV Team for a clarification. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve contacted Now TV to ask about Black Friday deals for existing customers but they didn’t reply, wanted the £99 deal for cinema and entertainment for a year, but they only cater for new customers, so just seem to ignore loyal existing customers and they don’t have any access to these deals! Not fair at all. 

UserHLS09
Advocate

Couldn’t agree with you more. I was looking at the entertainment, cinema and sports deal and then saw was only for new customers. Really unfair I think for all the loyal customers that have been with now tv for more than a year!