cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Activating your NOW TV Stick

If you're lucky enough to receive a NOW TV Stick for Christmas, you can find out how to set it up and activate it by watching this video below:    [video]   If you've received a paper voucher in your box, you can watch this video below to find out ho...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 3 thanks

Netflix on your NOW TV Smart Box or Stick!

Netflix is now available for NOW TV Customers to download through select NOW TV Devices.  What NOW TV Devices I hear you ask? Please see below: NOW TV Box (Black)NOW TV Smart StickNOW TV Smart Box with 4k & Voice SearchNOW TV Smart Box with HD & Free...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 21 thanks

NOW TV Stick FAQs

Here is your quick list of FAQs that link to our help site to provide you with all the information you need on your NOW TV Stick.   How does the NOW TV Smart Stick compare with the NOW TV Box? Have a look at our help article here where you can compar...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

Now TV smart stick won't update

Am really sick of recent now TV products bought a new smart box which got ridiculously hot and the picture would start failing going green screen and freezing,binned that and bought a smart stick and the problems keep coming! When first turned on nev...

Change email address on tv

How can change email address on my TV after changing email address on account online? Can't get chat to work either. If company wants customers they should provide proper support not just community

Unlink the remote from my Samsung TV

I have just installed a new NOWTV stick and everything is working fine.  I went to switch off the stick via the power button at the top of the remote & it switched my tv off (I was expecting it to power off the stick).  Is there a way of decoupling t...

App Development

HiI planning to write a working streaming webcamera app, the one that comes in the App store doesn't work in streaming mode.Is there a Dev Kit for the TV stick and I'm guessing the Development documentation should be the sames as Roku. 

Resolved! Can’t order now tv stick and sports bundle

I try to order now tv stick and sports bundle for 29.99 and I get to the payment page but it’s just blank and then nothing. Nothing taken from my account and no orders shown on my account.What is wrong? Is there a technical issue with Now TV?