cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Activating your NOW TV Stick

If you're lucky enough to receive a NOW TV Stick for Christmas, you can find out how to set it up and activate it by watching this video below:    [video]   If you've received a paper voucher in your box, you can watch this video below to find out ho...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 3 thanks

Netflix on your NOW TV Smart Box or Stick!

Netflix is now available for NOW TV Customers to download through select NOW TV Devices.  What NOW TV Devices I hear you ask? Please see below: NOW TV Box (Black)NOW TV Smart StickNOW TV Smart Box with 4k & Voice SearchNOW TV Smart Box with HD & Free...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 21 thanks

NOW TV Stick FAQs

Here is your quick list of FAQs that link to our help site to provide you with all the information you need on your NOW TV Stick.   How does the NOW TV Smart Stick compare with the NOW TV Box? Have a look at our help article here where you can compar...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

Remote

My remote does not work and I can't find the number to call to get a replacement!!!

Private Listening mode

Roku boxes without a mic socket on their remote are able to use private listening by using the Roku app on their phones. Is there any way to get this working with the latest NowTV stick?  I used to use the Roku app to control my old white NowTV box b...

accidental device removal

hi, i have just accidentally deleted a device off my list, not i have to wait until the end of the month to add it back on, now i cant watch NOWTV in my livingroom, the amount of money you pay for the service you would of thought you would be able so...

Adding devices

I may be a little dense but I can only get my now TV working with the stick in the device and plugged into mains. I have used it on different devices but it has only registered the stick and only works with the Now TV remote. Is this right?  

Resolved! 4:3 video on NOW TV Smart Stick

Hi, Does anyone know how to select the 4:3 standard video mode. There is no option in the settings menu for this and the automatic video mode setup doesn't select it, so the aspect ration on the TV is wrong. Cheers 

Resolved! SMART Stick or SMART box

I was looking at the Now Tv sticks / Boxes and I see Argos are selling  the Now stick which is all black and there also advertising a Now TV Smart stick which is Yellow, I’m just curious as to know are these different in any way , why is one just cal...

Using NowTV stick abroad

Hi all, Rep of Ireland user here. Can I use my NowTv stick in Bulgaria? I intend to plug it into a hotel room television while I'm away. Will it work ok when I come back home? The reason for asking this is because I previously did this with an amazon...

Netflix app error

It takes me straight to home screen when I try to play something on Netflix.  I have tried logging out and in to see if this changes anything but no success. I have also tried uninstalling and installing but again no joy with this either. Any suggest...