cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Activating your NOW TV Stick

If you're lucky enough to receive a NOW TV Stick for Christmas, you can find out how to set it up and activate it by watching this video below:    [video]   If you've received a paper voucher in your box, you can watch this video below to find out ho...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 3 thanks

Netflix on your NOW TV Smart Box or Stick!

Netflix is now available for NOW TV Customers to download through select NOW TV Devices.  What NOW TV Devices I hear you ask? Please see below: NOW TV Box (Black)NOW TV Smart StickNOW TV Smart Box with 4k & Voice SearchNOW TV Smart Box with HD & Free...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 21 thanks

NOW TV Stick FAQs

Here is your quick list of FAQs that link to our help site to provide you with all the information you need on your NOW TV Stick.   How does the NOW TV Smart Stick compare with the NOW TV Box? Have a look at our help article here where you can compar...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

Problem with remote

I am struggling with the remote control - or is it the actual NOW TV? I am elderly and disabled with MS. I cannot access the Aps as my dexterity is poor and you get only 2 seconds before the Aps menu disappears. I struggle to control the remote so qu...

Please help!!!!

I can't log in to my stick account it keeps saying oops something went wrong! I'm starting to get angry to the point of not using now TV it's only been 7 days and I can't call someone to discuss or get anyone to even reply!!! I'm not happy if this is...

Sky cinema / stick / more than one device

Hello Just a quick question. There's two smart tvs in my household.If I have the sky cinema pass, I have read I can stream on two devices. Would it be possible to just have one stick in one tv and watch it on there and use the other smart tv through ...

Resolved! keep saying need pass

I had delivery of a on 11/3/2019 now stick and purchased a 2 month contract with it and set up with Nowtv.com/tv,  but now it keeps tell me I need a pass so it will not let me watch anything 

Code

I have set up my tv stick and it has given me a code to use on the website but where do I enter it thank you 

Two sticks query?

Both my daughter and I have a Now TV stick, we both set up our own accounts but did not realise we could use the sticks on one account. Can we close one and register them to one account and if so, how do we do this? Thanks

Adapter cable for nowtv stick

The frame of my tv stand covers the hdmi ports preventing me from fitting the stick - can the outlet of the stick be converted to a usd using an adapter cable?JBRB

Resolved! Now stick

We have the now tv box in front room daughter wants the stick in her room can we watch different programmes at the same time and would we have to open another account which means more money ?

Ek83 by Advocate
  • 5 replies
  • 4 thanks

NOW TV Smart Stick

I bought a Smart Stick have followed all the instructions numerous times and absolutely nothing happens! Took stick back thinking it was faulty but new one exactly the same. So frustrating!