cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Activating your NOW TV Stick

If you're lucky enough to receive a NOW TV Stick for Christmas, you can find out how to set it up and activate it by watching this video below:    [video]   If you've received a paper voucher in your box, you can watch this video below to find out ho...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 3 thanks

Netflix on your NOW TV Smart Box or Stick!

Netflix is now available for NOW TV Customers to download through select NOW TV Devices.  What NOW TV Devices I hear you ask? Please see below: NOW TV Box (Black)NOW TV Smart StickNOW TV Smart Box with 4k & Voice SearchNOW TV Smart Box with HD & Free...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 21 thanks

NOW TV Stick FAQs

Here is your quick list of FAQs that link to our help site to provide you with all the information you need on your NOW TV Stick.   How does the NOW TV Smart Stick compare with the NOW TV Box? Have a look at our help article here where you can compar...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

Help

Help my tv stick has suddenly stopped working won’t load any thing programme or film wise and saying error code 017 

Now tv stick remote keeps freezing

So I've just come home from a holiday and wanted to watch some YouTube on now tv stick, I turn it on, all seems fine u till I go on YouTube and select a video, but as soon as I select it, my now tv stick has no response, it only can turn up and down ...

Resolved! Now tv stick on/off button

I have just received my now tv stick and unfortunately the on/off button does not work on my tv. My tv does not go to standby. Everything else works. I have a Panasonic tv

Pre loaded passes

Got a stick that came with pre loaded cinema, entertainment and sports pass, did all set up right but no passes on account

old data

i have just bought a now tv stick i have takem it step by step i have added broasband info all seems to be fine the now logo is going round the tv screen as soon as it asks me to put my email address and password it all goes wrong i have read tips it...

Both Now tv sticks aren’t working?

We have a now tv stick upstairs and downstairs and I can’t get with of them to work!?! Internet is okay, I’ve done normal reset, turn off! Left it over night and still nothing! I can get Netflix but no catch up!anybody else having any problems?

Resolved! Stick nowtv new one no working

Hello.A spend 3 hours to set up one new stick nowtv and still not working.A have the previous account and on the phone everything she's looking fine.On the tv instead on the screen is show me that code and when a typed is not recognize it.On the comm...

Now Tv Smart Stick

I've just purchased a Smart Stick and started to set it up on my tv but unfortunately it won't let me continue to the next stage of setting up the box it keeps staying something went wrong and I'm unsure what it could be is it the stick or my tv or t...