cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

NOW TV Smart Box Help

What is the NOW TV Smart Box? The NOW TV Smart Box turns your TV into a smart TV, and is a great way for you to get Sky Movies, Sky Sports, Sky Entertainment and Freeview channels with no contract.   What’s the difference between the NOW TV Box a...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Freeview retune alerts

Hello everybody   This is just a heads up to make people aware that from February 2018 more Freeview retunes are happening.   The day in which you will have to conduct a retune will differ depending on your geographical location. Please see the artic...

720 display problems in NowTV app.

Since the last Smart box system update, the picture regularly has blocks which appear down the right side and along the bottom. At the same time, the actual picture goes smaller and moves into the top left area. This effect flickers on and off. It on...

Remote control not working in certain apps/screens

Hi not sure if any one else is having these problems but this is the 2nd smart box that's had the same problem. Basically if I go into itv player or 4od the remote will stop responding. The box doesn't crash as i can use the android remote app and th...

Sky Programmes shown on Now TV

Hi currentlly have Sky but are moving to a flat where we are not allowed a dish so looking at other ways of watching our favourite channels. We can get most on BT TV but you show Sky 1, Fox, Atlantic and Living which they don't. It does not say anywh...

Now TV Smart Box issues

I wonder if you can help? My box has the following issues that I'm experiencing. 1. Box turns on and goes to the main screen, but the remote doesnt work (no flashing IR light). I unplug the power, allow it to come back up and it works ok after. This ...

Not receiving freeview channels - no signal

Before I get a guy out to check my external aerial I just want to make sure I've done everything possible.... Problem - not receiving freeview channels on the Now TV Smart Box I have an external aerial with an F type connector - got an adaptor to Coa...

Resolved! Pixelated picture

Hope someone can help. Today my now tv box has been showing a really pixelated screen when playing what we want to watch. We can still watch but it's very poor quality to normal. Ive checked that it's updated and it says it is.  How can I fix it plea...

How do I get Audio Description on New Smart Box

Hi Everyone Hopefully NowTV / Sky will be true to there word and Subtitles will be available by the end of the yearHowever can someone tell me if Audio Description is available on the Now TV Smart Box with either the free to air or Now Tv Channels? i...

Program Guide - Needs serious improvements

So far the SmartBox is OK but has serious limitations as the remote control has no numeric key. This problem is only made worse by the fact that theres no 7 day programme guide, only now and next is visible, also theres no channel number listed. So i...