cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

NOW TV Smart Box Help

What is the NOW TV Smart Box? The NOW TV Smart Box turns your TV into a smart TV, and is a great way for you to get Sky Movies, Sky Sports, Sky Entertainment and Freeview channels with no contract.   What’s the difference between the NOW TV Box a...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Freeview retune alerts

Hello everybody   This is just a heads up to make people aware that from February 2018 more Freeview retunes are happening.   The day in which you will have to conduct a retune will differ depending on your geographical location. Please see the artic...

NowTV Smart Box - will not rewind properly

I have purchased a NowTV Smart Box after having just the smaller NowTV box.  I would be grateful for clarification on the rewind function whilst watching live tv.  It will rewind back but only to the start of where I started watching and not the begi...

Resolved! Is an update due for the Crunchyroll app?

I noticed that the pre-installed Crunchroll app is quite old, and as I find the current app quite buggy to use, I wondered whether anyone knows if the app is due an update? (Edit: I preformed a forum search for an answer but couldn't find anything).

No NOW TV on my Smart TV?

I've recently bought a new Smart TV, the brand of the TV is 'Sharp' When I went into the App Centre I'm unable to download NOW TV which i have a membership with. Does anyone know if the NOW TV BOX would be compatiable or if i can access NOW TV throug...

Not so Smart Box!

why oh why can't this so called smart box remember the user id and password that was entered on the start up on the box and why does it then continously reject a valid user id and password within the Now TV app.This means my now tv passes are useless...

SKY Store APP

Hi quick question. if i was to purchase a movie from the sky store app, would this be downloaded to now tv box? and would it be available to watch offline? Thanks in advance 

Automatic terrestrial channel search option?

I think it would be a nice touch to the usage experience to be able to set the box to automatically perform a channel search (and save) at a regular time of the user choice so that we are always guaranteed the most up to date channel list at all time...

My Few Questions

Hello my few questions are -If I order a Now TV smart box can I use the BT unlimited fibre broadband I am already on contract with?If I use my playstation 4 for Now TV instead of a Smart box can I still record, rewind and pause and watch live TV as w...

Couple Questions...

Hi there, I bought a Now TV Smartbox back in October of last year, and while I've mostly been impressed there's a couple features and things that seem to be lacking... I mostly use this box for Plex, which I also used my previous black box and prior ...