cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

No images, just audio

Hi All,Just installed my Now TV, but regardless of what I try to watch, all I'm getting onscreen is a purple background with "OCP unauthorised. Content disabled" however I'm getting the audio for the show I'm trying to watch. Any ideas what I'm doing...

Asking me to subscribe when already paying

I have been using a monthly entertainment pass on my black Youview BT box happily for 6 months. Today It is saying I have to subscribe to watch the films which it has never done before.I have checked my account and all seems fine....no messages, but ...

AES &/or TKIP Wireless Security

I have just purchased a new black NowTV box today. Although the spec says that it is compatible with WPA & WPA2, it cannot recognise either TKIP, which is WPA and PSK combined or AES, i.e. WPA2 and PSK combined.  My network is AES protected, to allow...

Audio speeded up

Hi. When watching Five iplayer and now watching a fil (Selma) the sound is speeded up making the actors sound like chipmunks! Help please! Thank you

Apple TV and nowtv black box

Hello,  Recently made an account with NowTv via an Apple TV box which was all working perfectly, I have just brought a nowtv black box for the use of the catch up channels however this box and emails are saying I have one free month entertainment pas...

Resolved! How do I activate free movie pass

HI, brought a now tv box with an activation code for two months movies. States on the card to enter code on 'My Account' section. Does anyone know where this is located when using the box. Thank you

Is Box Activation Permanent?

Hi everyone, Once a box is activated with a Now TV account, is the activation permanent? Will the password ever be asked for again?If the account is deactivated, will the box become deactivated?The reason I ask is because I want to sell an old Now TV...

Resolved! Apps not showing

Hi @Anonymous User and others. Does the problem with logging in mean that the other apps on box won't show? I have checked my box and have a totally blank screen. Wasn't sure if this was due to the log in issue or if something else is wrong.

4268 by Legend 5
  • 3 replies
  • 1 thanks

software update

I have a trials box software 7.0 build 9526,and one i purchased from Now Tv software 6.2 build 5109 does this sound right.