cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

Resolved! device usage

my 2 year old daughter broke our now tv box , we had 4 devices linked including the now broken now tv box. Despite this we went and purchased another now tv box as our daughter simply cant sleep without nick jr..... but we have 4 devices and cannot a...

No sound on sky sports1 channel

All of a sudden now I am getting no sound on sky sports 1 , I am getting sound on all other sports channels.  This is really annoying as I paid for this month for a reason and one was for today's game.

The 50/60Hz issue with sky sports

I bought the black box a couple of months ago  and am really disappointed with the 60Hz issue and lack of smooth pictures particularly with Sky Sports. Just wanted to check I am not missing anything here and that it will never be "fixed" with the bla...

Account/Continue Watching faulty on box.

Noticed earlier on black box Continue Watching wasn't showing the correct progress or moving to new episodes when asked. So I signed out & in on box to find four passes showing as active instead of one, entertainment. Account passes via tablet showin...

Username and Password not remembered or recognised

I have been having this issue for the past month.  Works for a few days after doing a Hard Reset and plugging in my email address and password at start up but then everytime I select a Now TV service (iplayer, ITV Hub etc all work fine) it asks me fo...

not working

My now tv works on my big telly. Bought one for the bedroom and it was working fine then stopped working all together its new and a smaller telly and new telly what is the issue??