cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry an unknown error occurred. Please reenter your username and password.

first time ive used my box & this is what i get. 😞

my username and p-word work on my phone, laptop & tablet. 

its driving me insane, been resetting, replugging & changed my password 3 times. 

i just want it to work. 

can please someone help me. :'( 

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same hear need help
Legend 5
Legend 5

Given number of people posting they have a problem. I suspect that it is a technical problem at Now @Anonymous User Can you get it checked?

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi All,

We're aware of the issue and working on it. Click the link in the yellow banner at the top of the screen for updates.

Thanks,

Tom

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

NOW TV report this issue is now fixed, so you should be able to watch content again.

EDIT having said that the login problem seemed to be for iOS and Android devices not NOW TV box so maybe not .... Worth trying again tho just in case! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here, have reset box, unplugged still no luck. Any ideas?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Would it be possible to try the steps outlined in @Anonymous User post above and let us know if this resolves the issue your having.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you're unable to sign in on your box. Can you try a factory reset on the box for us please and or try the steps in this article. Please let us know how you get on.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Thanks for saying it's all working now. 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User  Thanks Andy all up and running now, my other box was working fine so wasnt sure if you are allowed to run 2 from the same account, but all good now. Thanks for quick reply