cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry unknown error occurred. Please reenter your username and password

I am attempting to set up my new Now Tv Smart Box. I've successfully connected to my net work and Internet. I already have a Nowtv account but when I try to complete the set up process by logging on I get the error message above
I can log on through my phone. I've reset my password. I've reset my router and Now box but I am still getting the same message.
I have looked through the community forum and I can see that this is a common issue. Please could you send me the fix?
6 REPLIES 6
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

There is currently an issue affecting NOW TV boxes which may also be causing your problem, see here

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Now-TV-box-issues-18-10-2016/m-p/403208

I'd suggest going to that post and clicking Topic Options>Subscribe (you need to be signed in to do this) and then you should get an email when there is an update. Then try setting up your box again and if you still have problems post back.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having found that problem wasn't affecting my Roku HDMI Stick I tried NowTV Smart Box. That did a software update and worked fine on both Demand and Live.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

It doesn't seem to be affecting everyone given the number of people posting about it, but my box is still stuck in a restart loop at the mo.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Andy

I have been to this post and I am signed in but there are no topic options at the top. I am viewing this on my phone, could this be why?
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Yeah, on the phone you don't get topic options in mobile view. At the bottom of the page you should be able to switch to Full view and then you'll get the option, or just keep popping back to check if there is an update.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Need. To scroll down ya see view full site and I'm in the same boat as I don't have a computer n I am using my phone