cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

Black Box v Smart Box

If you have the black box is there any advantage in getting the Smart box ? Will it solve the slight judder you get in the Sky Sports stream for instance and make it smoother ? (Panasonic 50DX750B owner)  

Resolved! been on here since 2013 and my devices are blocked

Ok, have been subscribing since 2013 and i refreshed my devices and bought a new box for the spare bedroom.now, my devices are blocked and it says i canot add another until a months time.. my Lg tv is blocked too.. come on.. what the hell is going on...

Resolved! NowTV Not working

Today was my go live date. The internet is working fine however, I can not got the TV to work. I go through everything such as connecting to the internet, the date etc. Then I enter my username and passwored and it says unknown error, please reenter ...

Error 003

Recently bought the full now tv package - broadband, line rental and smart now tv box  - waited patiently til today as the date top open and get things sorted - only for a very frustrating error code 003 to be on screen - and no matter how many times...

Now to

Can some one help I have a now tv box downstairs connected my internet and on the tele but I have bought another box to run my TVs upstairs as that needs something because it is not a digital TVs . I have connected it to the internet no probs but I c...

NowTV Box Adverts

I have added my postcode when I set up my Now TV box.  I live in Hertfordshire.  Why is it showing adverts for Belfast in N Ireland?  And how do I change it to my home location. 

Pass in box is wrong

I have just bought a new box and says I get a 3 month free pass, I've entered the code gone to my emails and it says its a 14 day free trial not the 3 month that say it was included in the box ? say it will take £6.99 out after the 14 days  ? Can any...

Is the new 'Black' Now TV box worth having?

Hello all, I have the old 'white' box. I'm reasonably pleased with it, but I do get hanging/buffering issues quite regularly, with deadful picture quality on occasion presumably due to badwidth issues. Is it worh upgrading to the new black box (the s...

NOW TV Boxes no longer connect to internet

Hi all. I've had a black NOW TV Box for ages that has worked no problem up until last week. Watched iplayer no problem last sunday (20 Nov). My son got another new box and tried to connect it on tuesday. Would connect to wireless/network (2 green tic...