cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

spinning icon when switching channels

right, so after a few weeks of having this issue, its now hit fustration point.  This started happening juts before the last software update and after the new box was released.  If i'm watching a channel and then want to go to another channel, I chna...

More international channels

Come on now tv, you could make this the no1 app/ tve box!I would love to see more international channels/programs here. I love watching Philippine channels, they have some really good programs, and most are in English, also don't forget we have a pin...

4:3 and 16:9

I recently bought a new box with 6 months entertainment pack included. When watching UK gold programs they all seem to be in 4:3 format, once the adverts come on it switches to 16:9 is there anything I can do change the 4:3 format? Probably really si...

Resolved! no HDMI on TV

hi was looking for some advice I have the white now tv box and the hdmi port on the TV no longer works tried a few hdmi leads and tried box on another tv and it works so Deffo the TV... I've been looking an now tv site sells the av lead with red whit...

Resolved! Connecting to wifi

I have just bought a black now to box. I have carefully followed the setup instructions:1) created a now tv account 2) connected box to tv with hdmi cable3) connected box to power with adaptor4) put batteries in the remote5) turned to on and put to c...

My box has signed me out and cant get back on

Just went to put film on for my son and its saying i have to sign in ( which my box already was ) and when i go to put username and password in keeps coming up as incorrect and else having this problem. So went on website to change it and its saying ...

Terrible pixelation on the Subscription Section of NOWTv

I have really bad pixelation when watching Entertainment or Movies (mainly fine in the Apps section i.e. Sky News, BBC iplayer 4OD etc etc).  Been happening for the past couple of weeks. Also get the buffering, the spinning logo, from time to time.  ...

No 5.1 output

Why is there still no 5.1 audio output? This is pretty poor especially as your really pushing the service.