cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

Resolved! Stuck on Let's Get Started screen

Hi, I am trying to set up NowTV box but it is not moving from the welcome "Let's get started" page. Remote buttons don't work, resetting the box doesn't work. Help!

Resolved! Today's service message

NOW TV Box maintenance on 23 August Is this all the permutations of box??

Geluk by Expert 2
  • 1 replies
  • 2 thanks

No Sound

Hi last week we had an issue with no sound from our Now TV box this was rectified by switching power of and on again. Today we have been using it with no problem but suddenly it has decided to loose sound again (picture is crystal clear). I have trie...

No sound from my tv

I have just set up my now tv box and no sound is coming from my tv i have trief everything suggested in this forum

Code100

I've got both a black and a white now tv boxes.after 10-25 minutes a white light starts flashing on them and it goes off with code 100 error.I've resorted factory settings and updated software and it's still doing it.Only on nowtv apps not more4, I p...

Now tv maintenace.

Do we get to know what the maintenance entails beforehand or do we have to wait until we switch back on and look for the changes ?

Resolved! Streaming from phone to friends box

I'm at a friends house and want to stream via their nowtv box, but it keeps asking to buy a pass. will I have to log into their box and add it to my devices list?

Resolved! Now tv box stopped working

Hi my now tv box has suddenly stopped working and i have tried everything that i have read online about trying to fix it but nothing has worked. It seems as theres no power getting to the box as the light on the box doesn't come on please help

Newer black box

Ive just noticed today that theres a new black now tv box, does this have diff specs from the previous one, it has a slightly different finish to it.