cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

Cannot login through now tv box

Hi, am new to the community.setup my new now tv box (black). But couldn't sign in. Error message: "sorry, something went wrong we are working on it". Error code: OVP_00026. i could able to sign in to my account using the same credentials through inte...

Now TV freeview Channels

Please could someone tell me if you get freeview channels as well as passes on another device if signed into same account?

No contents

I’m having issues with my now tv saying no contents for the last 2 weeks,I have checked internet and I have done an update on box still no joy,when I do eventually find something to watch it takes a while to come on and keeps stopping throughout! Has...

Resolved! devices

Hi,  I'm new to Now TV and have a couple of questionsDevices..I have a box at my house,was thinking of getting another box for my mom,can i sign in using my account on second box ( different wi-fi ) she watches film at her house while i watch another...

'Unavailable' shows not showing up on my Watchlist

Shows which I had added to my Watchlist but were currently unavailable used to be greyed out on my black box.  I found this useful as I could keep track of my favourite shows and, when they became available again, they would be re-highlighted. Now 'u...

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

No Tune In radio!

Today I tried to access TuneIn radio on both my NowTv boxes. One is white and One black.Both come up with No Content Available.I tried to remove the app from one box, reinstall it and use the provided - on screen - code. That came up as already regis...