cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Contact Now TV

Hello,I am a relatively new now tv customer and have been trying to get in contact with now tv via email and have found the website useless.I am unable to watch anything whilst I am still being charged after a mistake was made removing my devices. Th...

Delete account

Hello i have signed up and not actually bought anything but have used a 2 month movie pass voucher.however,i cannot delete my card details,adress etc in which i really want to simply for the fact that i do not feel safe aa it may be hacked.anyways,yo...

Now tv deal at Currys

Just found these on the Curry's website: Black box with 6 months ent pass: £19.99  The box alone cost £15.  If you already have a box works out to under £3.34, or less than half price compared to £6.99 standard monthly price! http://www.currys.co.uk/...

4268 by Legend 5
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

I want to delete my account

I would like to delete my account as I do not want to use the NOW TV services. It seems that it is impossible to do so. It says at the end of every help topic there is a button to contact us.  However, it is not there.  I would like it deleted ASAP a...

Free trial

I brought the now TV box with a three month trial. I've set it all up last month and now noticed you have taken 9.99 from my bank. No money should be taken until after my free trial. Can you put the money back in the bank.

Deleting my account.

On your website there is no option to delete you're entire account, only to deactivate your passes. I think this is something that should be improved upon so it can be done quickly instead of being time consuming.How can I delete my account?

Issue signing up to NOW TV 21/11/2015

We're aware of an issue that may be affecting new customers trying to sign up to NOW TV.  Our technical teams are looking into this issue right now and will work to get things back up and running as soon as possible. We'll post more information here ...