cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Refund

Hi I got a now tv box in February 2016 and whilst setting it up it asked for my bank details but it assured me I wouldnt get charged as I had a 2months free pass plus another one which I purchased but iv had a £6.99 payment and a £9.99 payment within...

Refund Request...

Dear Now TV, I signed up for the free 14 day entertainment pass. I received this and will continue if I enjoy the service. However, I have been enrolled on a movie month pass too. This was a mistake and I do want want this service. I only opened my a...

Where is my refund?

Where the **** is my refund? Not only have I returned the box, proof of postage aquired. I have had to wait 28 days before my refund is authorised (today is day 29). And to make matters even more frustrating... I have to take time out of MY day to tr...

Debit Card

Changed bank accounts, all other card details on items all ok, except Now TV and they say "cannot authenticate card" - I assume as its a new account.... Someone from Now TV please message me back, no live chat button anywhere to be found so I want to...

bank charge

I cancelled my now tv free trial on monday the 18th and now today there has been a charge of £6.99 been taken off my account for something i do not want, could you please let me know how i can get a refund of this as i had cancelled it prior to the e...

Name Change?

All I wanted to do was to change the name on my account and have been told on live chat that it can't be done. How ridiculous is that? My ex used my email account to set it up and now I can't use my card and change it over to mine, because of what?

cancellation and charges query

Hello, I cancelled my movies month pass a month or two ago and today i checked my account and it said that i was still subscribed and was going to be charged on 23 April. Please can you ensure that this payment is not taken from my account as I will ...

Closeaccount

Hi I recently asked if you could fully close my account as I no longer need it I did get a reply but I don't really understand it does it mean my account is now closed and no payments will be taken at any time?