cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Who can i talk to

I cancelled the movie package last night due to the fact payment was due today as I cancelled the package it told me that I Was only paying £3.99 however when I checked today now tv have taken a £9.99 payment for something l have cancelled last night...

Help Needed to cancel my passes

I have been trying to cancel my passes fornyhe last 24 hours and have had no success. None of the help topics are accurate in the information they display and what happens when I follow the instructions. I gave up trying the website yesterday as kept...

Refund

I've put a pin on to protect my card and today my 8 year boy has ordered a day pass on sky sports but didn't ask and hasnt watched it. I don't know how he could pay for it if my card has a pin. Please can I have a refund

Resolved! Now Tv £15 Movie and Entertainment Cards

Wonder if i can get some advice . Brought a whole load of these £15 movie and entertainment Cards from Currys today, on the special offer they have on at moment. But checked Currys website first before buying to find out terms etc. Nothing about when...

Locked out! Too many devices!

Really annoyed. account unplayable, only use it on my iPad yet for some reason I cannot access anything. Says too many devices... Utter nonsense. tried deleting devices (which ive never used) and its stuffed.  Rubbish

Resolved! contacting NOW tv

I opened a NOW TV account just over a week ago, and can now watch tv on my computer, but i can't figure out how to order a box for my tv, and I can;t figure out how to contact NOW tv to request one. None of the pages that are supposed to have a 'CONT...

Payment Not Taken

My payment for this month hasn't been taken. My card details haven't changed and there's more than enough funds in my account. I've now had an e-mail advising of non payment and my account is now suspended. Has anyone else had any problems this month...