cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Refunds

Could somebody please help me now TV have been taking 999 out of my account since April without my authorisation and I am trying to get a refund could you please push me in the right direction

discount has ended too soon

In July 2016 i was given a discount on my movie pass that i was told would last until Jan 2017, my latest payment was taken from my accocunt today and its the normal amount, what happened to my discount? its ok found live chat dealing with it there

Confused about 3 month pass

Got a now tv box with 3 month free trial, when I set the box up however and tried to watch something it said start 14 free trial? My 3 konth code has been approved as I had an email, my question is should I have not clicked start 14 day trial? Am I g...

RIPPED OFF!

Half hour ago paid £10.99 , week sports pass. As im typing this i should be watching the Brazil f1 Grand prix but no , nowTv (sky) decide to F*k me over , I clicked watch f1 channel , no picture in IE, GREAT!. I then try Firefox Same thing! , I then ...

NowTV devices

My nowtv has kicked my box off my devices and will not let it back on and has never let me add another device so I have no way of watching nowtv help!