cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

RIPPED OFF!

Half hour ago paid £10.99 , week sports pass.

As im typing this i should be watching the Brazil f1 Grand prix but no , nowTv (sky) decide to F*k me over , I clicked watch f1 channel , no picture in IE, GREAT!. I then try Firefox Same thing! , I then try nowtv in my iPhone broweser and Now tv App, And what do i get greeted with a notice saying used up all device slots. FFS! So only 1 device per month allowed which is suppose to be my PC and NowTv dont even work on that. I'm fuming i cannot watch the F1 , even the pirate streaming sites aint working for me either. What a pile of You know What!

Any Yes i have Silverlight installed on browsers.

i realise why nowTV support is none existent just a forum , It makes sense if other people are having the experience i have they cant deal with all the complaints they;d get via email / live chat. Big Dissapointment from this site ,

I want a refund ASAP. Please can a advisor / Mod get in touch with me a get me a refund ASAP.

Thanks for nothing nowTV , you've really made my day.

4 REPLIES 4
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

How odd @Anonymous User,

I'm currently watching the F1 channel on my LG television (using its in-built NOW TV app) and my brother-in-law sent me a text to say he's watching it using his Apple TV using wi-fi and the picture is excellent...

Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  right assuming you do want to use the pass still.  Do two things.  On you laptop download the app.If you are using a PC with Windows 8 or 10 it is recommended that you use the app. https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/p/now-tv/9wzdncrdm157  Uninstall and reinstall the app on your phone.  What device are you using the app on?   Is it your phone.  Whilst you are doing that pop on to chat please contact Now chat via this link

Contact Us...

they are open 8 - midnight  

They can help with your device issue and get your watching should you chose to do so.  I presume you bought the pass you can watch for 7 days?  Keep in mind passes run for exactly 7 days.  chat are also the quickest way to sort a refund should you decide to do so.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@4268 wrote:

They can help with your device issue and get your watching should you chose to do so.  I presume you bought the pass you can watch for 7 days?  Keep in mind passes run for exactly 7 days.  chat are also the quickest way to sort a refund should you decide to do so.

Agreed... When it comes to device resetting, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your situation to them... They're usually pretty quick at resolving such things 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ok thanks