cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

3 Months for the price of 1

I cancelled my pass a few months ago and have just seen the 'Xbox March Madness' deal for 3 months for the price of 1 for new customers If i create a new account with a different email but use the same bank details as my old account, will i be able t...

want to cancel my account

hello I want to cancel my account and have tried at the bank.so they are telling me to contact you.i no longer want my now tv box and do not want you taking money from my account.how do i go about cancelling  this and can you contact me through email...

Topcashback deals (some expiring this week)

Just been looking at Topcashback. I noticed this on it: https://www.topcashback.co.uk/nowtv/  there are a couple of deals for existing customers on sports passes.  For example on a week pass you can get £2.50 cashback.

4268 by Legend 5
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

Joke.

I've tried to cancel my cinema pass about 4 times now, live chat 3 times and phone call once each time I've been told that it's cancelled yet it's still asking me if I want to cancel my pass and I was told " rest assure you will not be charged" yet I...

Billed for cinema package

Hi I didn't ask for the cinema package. I cancelled it about a year ago as I wasn't using it and somehow it has reintroduced it and you have charged me £9.99 for it within the last few days. I want this cancelled and to be reimbursed for this payment...

Overcharged

Hey when someone reads this from Now TV I'm not sure if this is the right way to contact anyone as I've not had to do this before but my NowTv pass has been took twice this month and I only have one pass so how do I get this refunded please?

Cancelling subscription

I need to cancel my subscriptions as they are just too expensive at the moment. I have to say that the six months or so I have been using the box have been very pleasurable and mostly hassle free, but I've watched just about everything I am going to....