cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Resolved! Criminal, Fraudulent and Ignorant...

DISCLAIMER: "Pleasantness" is far beyond my present remit so apologists and understanders may not apply.1. Opened my NOWTV account on Opera on my PC2. Started a KIDS PASS FREE 14 DAY TRIAL3. Signed out of NOWTV on PC4. Signed in on NOWTV box5. Activa...

Available devices

Hiwere having an issue with the amount of devices connected to our account, at the minute we have 3 devices, chrome cast, and two iPhones, one of which has never been used on nowt yet is still a device. But yesterday we used both our ipad and laptop ...

Account is invalid message

Hey all, After the rubbish online chat hung up on me as my smart box didn't reset quickly enough for him, I'm still at square one. I can't sign into my account on my new smart box despite changing my password twice and resetting it. Any suggestions a...

Paying twice

For some reason 2 regular monthly payments have been taken out of my account, twice a month ? I am not sure how to stop this?

Would I be eligible for promotions?

Hi, I have cancelled my NOWTV entertainment pass last week. However, now I want to re-subscribe to the NOWTV entertainment pass because of it's £1 promotion. Is there any cool off period which I need to be disconnected for, in order to be eligible to...

Can u use easycash card

I been trying to add a easycash card but wont let me what can i do and my bank i didnt kown u needed 10p in it can any one help i called sky there was no help at all

Can't find Terms & Conditions

I made an account and I currently have a free trial on my phone. However everytime I go to use the app it says I havent accepted the Terms & Conditions.This might be because I'm not on a laptop to accept them, since I can't seem to get them on your w...