cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Cancellation

I have just paid my bill today. If I cancel now will I still be able to use Now TV for the rest of the month? I’m just wondering as I don’t want to cancel my subscription now if I will not be able to watch for the rest of the month.Thankyou.

Can't add new payment Details

Trying to add a new bank account details to my account and it says the bank account isn't validI've tried four times to add the account and the same. Could the issue be that the banks account is brand new? Don't know what else I can do, I can add tha...

Payment Issues

I’m needing a contact number for nowtv as we paid out bill but you’ve taken a payment of £55 twice out my husband bank account on the 18th and the 25th on this month witch has now made my husband go into his overdraft

Won’t accept my card details

I'm a new NOW tv customer and trying to set up a subscription but my card details aren't being accepted. It says details are incorrect when they aren't.The billing address of the card I'm using is different to the address I'm setting the subscription...

Redirect screw up.

Extremely angry and disappointed. I temporarily cancelled my now tv entertainment pass as I have an upcoming trip and will not be using it for about a month. Similar to Netflix, initially NOW tv is all like "oh you can continue watching for XX days t...