cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Won’t accept my card details

I'm a new NOW tv customer and trying to set up a subscription but my card details aren't being accepted. It says details are incorrect when they aren't.

The billing address of the card I'm using is different to the address I'm setting the subscription up in, could that be affecting it?

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I believe the registered address on your bank card needs to be the same has your billing address. 

There is a paragraph mentioned about this in this guide linked article below. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/why-wasnt-my-payment-authorised

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Was there a solution to this at all. Feel like I’ve tried everything, I’m at my wits end
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Solution to what?

Do you have the exact same problem as above, that you want to give a different address from the one your bank has?

Amazon lets me give a different delivery address, but still requires the billing address to match.

But with NowTV, there is nothing physical to be delivered, so why would you want to give a different address?

(You may have a very good reason for this, of course, but I’m struggling to think what it might be.)

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.