cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

payment

hi all. Ive been charged out of the blue by nowtv. haven't paid anything for at least 5 months (haven't watched anything either) does anyone know why this has happened?  cheers

Credit for cancellation

I've recently cancelled my broadband services and logged in to double check it had definitely been cancelled. I was charged 48 pound on my last bill which it was normally 25. Looking on my account it says credit for cancellation -£15.00 can someone e...

Contacting NowTV

How do I contact NowTV? I'd like to discuss a cinema pass which has been cancelled bit which I never orderd. I can't find a phone number and Live Chat will not run on Firefox, Edge or Chrome. Thanks in advance.

Payment Problems

Hey guys. I'm certain that I have cancelled my monthly subscription but yet I'm still paying for it? Could someone that works for NOWTV remove my card details as there is no option to do that please? Kind Regards Colin 

Broadband gone off

Absolutely fuming - my broadband has been off for over a week now a number of times I have tried to make payment! I have tried again 3 times today bearing in Mind I am using my mobile data to do this as my internet has been switched off absolutely ap...

Resolved! Charged after trial Expired

I used the 7 day free trial for the orange pass I cancelled the billing right after activating the trial so  I wouldn't forgot but today ive seen ive been charged £8 after i'm certain I cancelled it. This is pretty frustrating as i'm pretty broke at ...

Hi

Hi iv been charged on 16 September and 11.99 7.99 and I can't get on my movies for what I am paying for and no iv only 1 account which I pay for which comes out every month but iv not been able to watch anything 

Resolved! Free Month of Movies email

I've received an email offering 1 month of free Movies if I click the link before  29th  but September, when I try to accept it, on both a phone and a laptop, I just get a wheeling "holds on a sec" screen. I had it running on a laptop all evening and...

Cannot cancel now Tv passes

Hi, I am trying to cancel My now tv passes but whenever I go to the relevant page this then displays a message saying it's taking too long and to refresh my browser. This is not a problem at my end as I get the same issue on 3 different computers and...