cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Terrible service

Okay so basically, signed up for now tv ages ago. Got the entertainment pass on a free trial but on when I logged in nothing would come up. Forgot about it to be honest and then got charged so looked into cancelling. No idea how to cancel, can’t find...

New customer nightmare begins

I should of read just a few posts here before getting involved with a shambolic company I'll start from the beginning I ordered a brand new nowtv.com box with 4 months movies  from Amazon in 2015 unopened fool like me followed there instructions bank...

Payments not working

Been trying all day to make a payment online and even on the phone cut off cause it took all my credit and am still trying to sort online payment I tried 3 different cards and it's still not working this needs fixing as it is making me want to cancel...

Fraud account hacked

Hi there my phone has been hacked all the apps on it I am logged out email can’t get bk on at all so can’t xhange password on account I tried to change all router settings and can’t get on that either as soon as I try to log o  the full internet at h...

Double billing

Hi I've just checked my bank and you've taken £50 out for broadband... It should only be £25. I've looked into my account and I'm all upto date so there is no reason for this. Please put the money back into my account ASAP