cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Resolved! Yearly Subscription pass

Hi purchased a now TV cinema and entertainment pass for a year on the 4th November and paid for the full year. After trying it out realise it's not what we thought it would be and are simply not enjoying it. Can we get a full refund as inside 14 day ...

Resolved! Bill payment taken

Says in my bills 25 pound internet paid..but my bank says 28.95 taken...where does the 3.95 go or what's it for..I haven't bought anything else no passes or anything..confuy.

Holding debit card details

Hi  Ive asked Now TV to remove my debit card details as I do not want them held on the account due to previous bad experiences of automatic payment issues.    My intention is to use firstly the month free I gt with the stick,  then buy passes from my...

7 day trial for cinema

I thought I would try a 7 day trial of the cinema pass however didn't like it due to picture quality and sound along with very few movies I want to actually watch so I cancelled the trial after a couple of days, yet after checking nowtv account It lo...

Payment

Today a payment of £8.99 came out of my bank for the entertainment package but I cancelled it on the phone in November , how do I get my money back as I rang the bank and they said contact now TV .

Error on pass offer.

I'm cancelling and getting a 20 quid a month three month offer but it keeps putting up a whoops error msg when trying to select it. Any help appreciated.