cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

The 1080p scam!!!

Charging extra for HD... This is why in a couple years this platform will be gone!!! Do Netflix or Amazon charge their customers £3 a month for the privilege of having HD content? Or only allowing two streams at once? Utter scumbags... Once DAZN or A...

COMPLAINT!!!

What do I need to do to get someone to respond to a complaint? Raised an issue on 23 April through the app, no response so sent an email to the CEO email address, again no response. I uploaded a voucher code on 26 March for a £15 for 2 month movie pa...

Complaint

I have been charged three times for my now tv and I don’t have my tv anymore how do I go about getting my money back ?

Billing advice

Hiya can anyone help me if state's that my bill was due to come out on the 27th but nothing had gone out. How do I no when they will take payment or if there going too?? Litrally noway to find out 

Cinema pass

Hey I started a cinema pass on the 13th Jan but everytime I have tried it says I can’t get it and don’t have the pass even on the website I clicked on a movie and it says start free trail but when I went on my bills it says I have to pay £42 one mont...

Why i can't make payment????

Hello. My NOWTV account is overdue, and i try make payment today 15 times today and i get massage like this:               Sorry, we couldn't take your paymentPlease try again in a moment I use the same bank card ... What to do??

Why do I need to pay extra?

Hello, I have an active Entertainment Month Pass but when I tried to see Big Little Lies Season 2 I was being asked to pay for it. I was definitely logged in with the right account and the Pass is definitely active. Why do I need to pay more? Thanks!

Complain

Has anyone had money taken out of your bank account wrongly and Now Tv just dont care and carry on I'm disabled and for three months this has happened please contact me [email removed]

Paid my bill but still no Now tv

I paid my bill yesterday but still no now tv. Service is so confusing because when you check your status it said paid but then my tv and broadband went off. I paid straight away , it was yesterday and internet was on in minutes but no now tv