cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

COMPLAINT!!!

What do I need to do to get someone to respond to a complaint? Raised an issue on 23 April through the app, no response so sent an email to the CEO email address, again no response.

I uploaded a voucher code on 26 March for a £15 for 2 month movie pass, app showed this expired 28 May. Then I get charged £9.99 on 28th March for the movie pass and the voucher code (applied 2 days previously) has now completely disappeared without trace from my account.

If i don't get a company response to this post then my next stop will be the ombudsman.

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

That should say issue raised on 13 April. Not the 23rd.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Have you had a response yet? Which email address did you send your complaint to?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have you had a response yet? Which email address did you send your complaint to?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I did get a response but only after posting in this forum.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It turns out that the response I received was a complete lie. I'm now reporting them to the financial ombudsman. They've in effect stolen money from me.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. I had a recent issue of being charged even though I cancelled. 
when you login into NOW, go to the community page. Then you will see a ? mark sign in the top right hand corner. Click on help centre. Choose one of the options e.g accounts and billing. Ignore the articles. Scroll all the way down to the bottom and you will see a link for how to get in touch. You will be put through the live chat. I spoke to someone through that and it was resolved. Hope that helps.