cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cinema pass

Hey I started a cinema pass on the 13th Jan but everytime I have tried it says I can’t get it and don’t have the pass even on the website I clicked on a movie and it says start free trail but when I went on my bills it says I have to pay £42 one month cinema from 4 feb but there is also an additional charge for a cinema pass from 14th Jan to 4th feb for £7 if it’s not letting me watch them why is it charging me 

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Hi Laura, that does not sounds correct. pop over to live chat where they deal with account related matters and ask them to cancel the pass or passes in question and also ask them for a refund.

To reach live chat open the link below and click on the small blue arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch to reveal the green chat button to click on.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/now-tv-passes/cancelling-or-renewing-now-tv-passes

Anonymous User
Not applicable

He how do I get a refund as I can’t seem to work the live chat it’s abit confusing sorry

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Sorry Laura refunds are only processed through Live chat, are you sure you are using the chat and not the BOT?