cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Refund

Hi I have recently bought the F1 Season Pas for £195. As the F1 season is possibly going to be cancelled, The Australia Race is already cancelled, the China postponed and others affected is it possible to cancel my pass receive a refund ?. I have not...

Resolved! Account reactivated without my permission

Hello there, I don't know if anyone can help me, but yesterday I was billed for a month of Now TV's movie pass, despite having cancelled my subscription last month. When I checked the billing history to see what was going on with my account, I discov...

No broadband for days

Why on earth is the broadband going off so much ?  It has been playing up for over a week.  We cannot get hold of anyone !!!  Does anyone work remotely at NOW broadband ?? 

Payment

The payment card I've always used is suddenly not accepted. I've updated the details (even though they're the same as before) like it asked & there Is sufficient funds in the account & still no luck. Live chat is only allowing automated answers which...

Over charged

Does anyone know how I go about contacting Now TV as they have billed me incorrectly for entertainment passes. I used a 1 month free voucher but got charged as well.

Can't update card details

I'm trying to update my card details after changing cards. I've tried from my phone and laptop and I've also tried 2 different cards but I keep getting the message.."Unfortunately we were unable to process this request"Has anyone seen this before? An...

Fraud

Been a victim of fraud someone keeps adding a device to my account and have been taking out passes I would like some one to give me a call to discuss this matter. Payment has been taken out of my account. 

Account Locked

Hi, my wife has opened this new account to enable me to ask for help in getting my account unlocked yet again. To explain further, I have had my account locked several times over the last few years, always without any notification or a reason from yo...