cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Payments during Covid 19

Received an email about Now TV and what they have on offer during these very difficult times.Well as entire families are at home,and people are struggling,why on earth don't they drop their prices for us customers?.That would help a lot of people?.

Being charged twice

Hello, I'm being charged twice a month at different rates and I've triple checked but I only have the one pass so I'm unsure why I'm being charged 11.99 and 7.99 Can anyone help?

Unable to add NowTV Boost

Hi All, Hope you're all well. I'm hoping someone can help me with this please. I've recently took advantage of the £49.99 Sky Movies & Entertainment pass for 6 months.  I'm trying to add the Boost pass. I click Buy Now under the Boost icon and it tak...

Resolved! Extending cancelled broadband

I have cancelled my broadband from 6th April, but haven’t had a response to confirm. I need to extend my broadband now we’re staying at this address and working from home, but I can’t contact anyone at now tv to do so. We can’t work without broadband...

Now tv pass

Wanting to cancel one of my passes but doesn’t give me any option to cancel , just tells me information on all , I’ve tried on a laptop and phone , starting to get very annoying