Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to add NowTV Boost

Hi All,

Hope you're all well.

I'm hoping someone can help me with this please.

I've recently took advantage of the £49.99 Sky Movies & Entertainment pass for 6 months. 

I'm trying to add the Boost pass. I click Buy Now under the Boost icon and it takes me to the page that confirms what I'll pay and when it'll renew. I then click pay now and get the now tv wheel that says checking account / Hold on and it just hangs there. I've tired several times / browsers and left it for 10 mins but still no joy.

Any idea how I can add this please as the Live Chat seems to be down, I presume due to the current  pandemic, which is understandable.

Many thanks

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When i started a Boost Pass in my account i had the option to start a 7 day free trial.

Didn't you get that option or have you used the Boost Trial in the past ?

If the Boost Pass definitely hasn't been added to your account showing your six month Cinema & Entertainment Passes via going to the NowTV website under My Account > Passes & Vouchers.

Then maybe go to My Account > Bills & Payments just to double check it has gone through.

If still no luck, i believe you can also buy the Boost Pass directly on NowTV Boxes / NowTV Sticks, PS4 and LG & Samsung Smart TV's by going into the NowTV App on the playback device under the My Account section.

If you got one of these above devices, before buying the Boost Pass from there, sign out of the player App, then log back in again just in case the Boost Pass has already gone through when you attempted to buy it on their website.