cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Customer Service

My credit card changed and I update my new card on my NowTv account. My payment date is 25th each month. So I did the update before 25th. And now I got the email fron NOWTV that they could take the money and I have 7 days to pay the amount on the pho...

Refund for Sports Pass

Will I get a refund for the sports pass that's just come out of my bank account?  Or will you give me a free month once live sport starts again?   I believe the likes of BT and Sky are doing so. I do hope you look into this otherwise you'll be losing...

Password issues

Its been so long since I set up my NowTV account I can't remember my password. I've tried to log into the email account for the password reset purposes but can't remember that password either. I've had to set up a whole new NOWTV account just to be a...

False Charges

Hi! I've noticed that I've been charged for "Sky Cinema Month Pass" and "NOW TV Boost" though I have not ordered them, I haven't used NowTV in a while and I don't know why I suddenly got charged for these two passes, furthermore, nobody else has acce...

Being charged but can't watch anyrhing

charged 8.99/mth and not been able to watch one thing. Every time I try to watch something it says 'start free tria'l!! Plus there seems no way of cancelling it!! I respectfully request you look into this shocking experience, and refund me what I hav...

Payment date!

My payment isnt due till 27th april BUT NOW TV have reserved the funds today for this leaving me unable to cover my sons bike insurance!

Unfair charge for Sports package

Logged a complaint about a charge on my account after £5.99 was taken after a sky sports trial end but no sports have been on. Heard nothing back I'm guessing due to Covid19 but when will anyone respond back?

Student Sports Pass - COVID-19

Hi.I have the 12 month sky sports pass for £19.99 a month as a student; but obviously for the foreseeable future there is no sport on to watch. Can i freeze the contract for the time being until sport restarts as I’m currently paying £20/month to get...

Refund

Hi I have recently bought the F1 Season Pas for £195. As the F1 season is possibly going to be cancelled, The Australia Race is already cancelled, the China postponed and others affected is it possible to cancel my pass receive a refund ?. I have not...