cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Customer Service

My credit card changed and I update my new card on my NowTv account. My payment date is 25th each month. So I did the update before 25th. And now I got the email fron NOWTV that they could take the money and I have 7 days to pay the amount on the phone number ehat they give. If they not receive the oayment within 7 days then they cancel my service. I dont understand I had changed the details before 25th that was money on my account and they said they could not take the money??! I phoned that number to pay then over the phone and I was waiting on the phone more than 2 hours and just hear : everybody is busy and wait for somebody. Ok I was really angry after 2 hours and it is cost me more than £40. The other day I did the same and nothing again I was waiting on the phone another 1 hours almost for £20 . I looked the website 363637x times and there are no option to pay by card on website. So can you please tell me then how I can pay my monthly fee If no option on website and no one answering on the phone since 3 days. And it was not my mistake that you could not debit my account. If the 7 days expires Is there going to be all the colegue free to cancel my service?? Any way to pay my bill then!!?

0 REPLIES 0