cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Password issues

Its been so long since I set up my NowTV account I can't remember my password. I've tried to log into the email account for the password reset purposes but can't remember that password either. I've had to set up a whole new NOWTV account just to be able to get onto the forum to get some help. I can't find a number anywhere to actually call NOWTV - but maybe they won't be working just now anyway. So frustrated. I know it all my own silly fault for not remembering things. I keep getting a message coming up on the pad to say that my payment hasn't been received but it clearly left my bank account for NOWTV account.

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you are saying that a nowtv message is coming up on your iPad is that via your email inbox or via the NowTV App ?

if you have only one email nowtv account previously you should be able to retrieve your forgotten password relating to that account by following this link help article below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/forgotten-password 

Should you have created more than one account in the past (not recommended) then you need to go into all your playback devices that you own and under the NowTV App in the My Account section of the App it should show what email address you used on that particular device.

Also if you have more than one email address in your name then again check all your email addresses for any nowtv correspondence for clues.

If you can't find the email nowtv accounts, then see if this new account finder tool in the link below can help in anyway.

The account finder tool is not one hundred percent accurate and may return a number of hits, but it might give you a clue on what emails or usernames you have created in the past if anything looks familiar to you on the returned results..

https://help.nowtv.com/account-finder/ 

Then if you find the various accounts in your name follow the forgotten password in the help guide in the first link towards the top of this post page.

Unfortunately for TV pass customers the only option was to contact live chat, but due to the Coronavirus pandemic live chat is closed until further notice.

There is no telephone number for TV Pass customers 😡.