cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Not moving house now.....help!

I set up broadband to start next week but my removals company have cancelled and my job transfer is on hold (armed forces) I’ve been on hold to the call centre over an hour but don’t want to be paying broadband for a house that I won’t be living in y...

Too many Payments

I need to contact someone at NowTV. How do you do this when ‘live chat’ is off?I have NowTV on a smart tv. We have an entertainment pass - working perfectly (next payment date 6th April)On Monday 30th March I added a Cinema pass - but when I checked ...

Too many payments

Hey,I have purchaced entertainment monthly pass, but on checking my online banking i see the payment for the pass then straight after there were 4 more payments taken from my bank paid to now tv. I dont know what these payments are for, just says now...

Overdue bill and COVID-19

Hi all,I know with COVID-19 that getting in touch with NowTv is pretty much impossible. I got an email stating that I had an overdue bill. On my account page, it says that the bill was paid on time. No idea how to fix this?  I've updated my payment d...

Customer Service

My credit card changed and I update my new card on my NowTv account. My payment date is 25th each month. So I did the update before 25th. And now I got the email fron NOWTV that they could take the money and I have 7 days to pay the amount on the pho...

Refund for Sports Pass

Will I get a refund for the sports pass that's just come out of my bank account?  Or will you give me a free month once live sport starts again?   I believe the likes of BT and Sky are doing so. I do hope you look into this otherwise you'll be losing...

Password issues

Its been so long since I set up my NowTV account I can't remember my password. I've tried to log into the email account for the password reset purposes but can't remember that password either. I've had to set up a whole new NOWTV account just to be a...

False Charges

Hi! I've noticed that I've been charged for "Sky Cinema Month Pass" and "NOW TV Boost" though I have not ordered them, I haven't used NowTV in a while and I don't know why I suddenly got charged for these two passes, furthermore, nobody else has acce...