cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

My bills

In May the payment was 60pound  and now.the payment  60 pound again I don't understand why if my original payment Is 30 pound a mounth I would like a reason for this thanks 

Resolved! double charged and cant buy hay u

Hi Community ! I had t change my card details over today and my cinima pass had expired so i used the member offer for £9.99 a month for 6 months as opposed to £11.99 but i just checked my bank account and they have charged me twice.  i also accident...

Old telephone number

I have just signed up to join and on my set up I had asked for my old telephone number to be retained. I have just received an email confirming a NEW telephone number. If this is the case I wish to cancel. 

Resolved! New stick and Currys Pass.... Any tips

Good Morning, First post on here.... I've just bought a Stick with a three month Sports Pass from Currys to get me started and have some questions... 1. My brother wanted to buy me a pass as a birthday present, can I repeatedly use passes from Currys...

What’s the possibility of getting a refund?

My brother used my now tv and got a seven day free trial for an entertainment pass but neglected to tell me, I didn’t realise until 3 months later when I saw the payments out my account. No one used it for those 3 months and I don’t plan on using it ...

Billed with no active pass

I have recently been charged £8.99 from Nowtv/billinghelp. I do not have an active Now TV pass? I have tried getting help from customer support but they have been pretty useless. Does anybody know what do do to figure it out or if anyone else has had...