cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Billed with no active pass

I have recently been charged £8.99 from Nowtv/billinghelp. 
I do not have an active Now TV pass? I have tried getting help from customer support but they have been pretty useless. Does anybody know what do do to figure it out or if anyone else has had the same??? 

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Maybe have a read of this article, where there is a useful Account Finder Tool (click on the Account Finder green button) contained in the article which tries to track down if a customer has created multiple accounts.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/cancelled-now-tv-but-still-being-charged 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've got the same problem. Being billed even tho I keep having to cancel the passes.and they activating it again. I've checked mine and my son's email.and he doesn't have no active passes.ive been billed 2times £8.99 even tho I don't have that price passes.and been charged£11.99 even tho I've got movies for £2.66 or around that amount. If it don't get sorted I will take it further.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Nicky,

I have had the exact same problem for several months. 

Looking around online, there are many people in the same situation as us. They have cancelled their passes but Nowtv continues to take money from us. 

I have tried talking with their customer service but they claim they cannot find any active passes and the account is not being charged. 

Even when I send them photos and proof they completely ignore. 

NowTV is a criminal company and I hope they get sued for all its worth. 

The only way you can solve this is to block your card.