cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

My account

Im very peed off with trying to sort out my account is there any way i can speak to some one please

Delete my account MOW

This is becoming a joke now.how you taking money from customers account and they don’t use the service anymore. I used the free trail cancelled then you removed money from my account refunded it then the next month I was bills again. I emailed your c...

Bank card not being accepted

I have tried time and time again to submit my bank card details through my iPhone and it’s not accepting my details. Card is valid all details correct and no problem with my bank as I have called them. I’ve tried so many times online chat completely ...

Resolved! Sky sports pass

There has been a 24 hour sky sports pass added to my account that I haven’t purchased how do I get it’s removed and a refund? Thanks

Still taking payments after cancelled account

All I WANT IS FOR NO MONEY TO BE TAKE FROM MY ACCOUNT ANYMORE CANCEL MY ACCOUNT DELETE ALL MY DETAILS FROM YOUR SYSTEM I HAVE ENOUGH AND WHAT KIND OF COMPANY DOESNT HAVE A CUSTOMER SERVICE LINE OH THATS RIGHT A COMPANY THAT WANTS TO SCAM PEOPLE OUT O...

No TV Pass via Vodafone - How

Hi Been fine for last year and half but pass has now disappeared. Spoke to Vodafone multiple times, who say its all ok their end and it's a fault NOW TV side Can't seem to find anyway to contact NOW TV. Any help appreciated

Billing

Is it possible to change my payment date on my account. I’ve got broadband and passes all coming out at different times of the month and would much rather a single payment for them all 

please help me guys

Hi, I've been paying for my ex girlfreinds now tv for 6 months and i need to cancel it Via card as i dont have Acsess to the account... Nor can i contact her as i'm in trouble with the police reguarding her i'm on bail so if i contact her i breech ba...

Unauthorized payments from unknown account

I or rather NOWtv have a weird problem which I now fear can only be resolved via legal action. About 5 months ago my credit card was debited for £7.99 several times. After much chat with NOWtv, it turns out nobody can trace not just why this payment ...