cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

"Unable to connect to sign in, please try again later"

Hey everyone, so I currently have a monthly entertainment pass and bought a weekly sky sports pass through cdkeys last night for the football. About 60 minutes into the City v Arsenal game my now tv crashes on my ps4 and freezes, so I restart my ps4 go back to NowTV and it asks me to log in, but every time I try to log in it says there is an issue. Try through the app, says password or account is wrong (I know it isn't wrong) and if I try on my laptop I get the message "Unable to connect to sign in, please try again later". I'm able to log in no problem through another email but need access to the other account as that is where my 2 passes are activated. Its as if my account is blocked for some reason? Also, can't find anyway to actually email or chat to an actual human which is frankly simply awful customer service isn't it? Please help. 

4 REPLIES 4
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hi Fryer

Just a word to the wise, CDKeys does not sell official Now TV  passes or vouchers, so the problem could be there.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello UK Bob, yeah I wondered if that might be it. I've used cdkeys for games for years and had no trouble but this is the first time I've tried them for NowTV. 

Any idea how I can get my account access back, even if I lose that sky sports week I am fine with that, just don't want to be paying £9 a month on an entertainment pass I can never use? 

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hi again Fryer

Maybe I can suggest a couple of things:

1) Try doing a factory reset  on your PS4, now I don't know anything about the PS4 but I'm sure it must have a reset button or function that will take it back down to zero so you can start again.

2) Get onto Now TV's Live Text Chat, I understand they now have limited availability but they can delete the "rouge" voucher from your account, if that's causing the problem.

Here's the URL:

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-tv-passes/cancelling-or-renewing-now-tv-passes

Hope this helps.

UK Bob 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve had the same issue for a fortnight. Can’t login to cancel my passes on PC as I get the “We’re having issues, try again later” page. Can’t update, cancel or renew passes on my phone as it says I have none active - I have two active passes! Can’t cancel or update passes via the app and there appears no way to communicate with a human being. Absolute rubbish.