cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Delete my account MOW

This is becoming a joke now.

how you taking money from customers account and they don’t use the service anymore. I used the free trail cancelled then you removed money from my account refunded it then the next month I was bills again. I emailed your customer service and I got a response from @ningshiwon stating that I should I have contacted you on the same day it was billed I was not expecting to be billed so the moment I checked my account and I saw it I contacted you.  Also mentioned it be better for me to have cancelled it on a PC where in your terms and conditions  does it state you should do that please .It’s not about the money it’s the damn principle why should I be paying for something you don’t use. I WILL LIKE ALL MY DETAILS TO BE DELETED FROM YOUR DATABASE CAUSE I WILL NEVER BE USING THIS THIEVING COMPANY AGAIN NOW TV.

2 REPLIES 2
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User no point in ranting here as it's mostly other customers. Try using the complaint form

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

RoyB
Legend

Sound like this wants kicking into the long grass 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.