cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Sky sport weekly pass

Hi It looks like one of my kids has purchased a weekly sky sports pass for £14.99 which I did not want it has not been activated yet, and was wondering how I go about cancelling it and  getting a refund for it Thank you

Resolved! Pop ups and confusing pages

Yesterday afternoon I tried to buy a month Sports Pass for my wife in the usual way. I saw the correct standard device pass and was about to click "Buy" when the screen was blocked by a Boost popup. When I clicked that out of the way and clicked Buy,...

Resolved! Login Failed (Unable to login at this time)

Hi All, I seem to be having a lot of trouble logging in to my NOW TV app on my Apple 4K TV. I repeatedly receive the message -unable to login at this time- with no clear explanation of the error or problem related. I’ve tried both inputting my email ...

Double charged for 4 months

Hi all, I've been double charged for Sky Sports by NowTV for four consecutive months months. Every time I have contacted Live Chat and on every occasion they have denied that this has happened and asked if anyone else has access to my account (they d...

Payment failures - NOT

Is anyone else receiving emails stating their payments have not been received? 3 months on the trot sent proof of bank statement, nowtv account shows paid but still getting harassing emails. Sent correspondence to customer only to be informed that NO...

Changing broadband

Our contract has finished with NOW Tv and we would like to take another company.We have just paid for the upcoming month.Will they give us the money back from the month we haven't used it or we are going to loose this month while paying for the other...

Resolved! Change order

I made an order yesterday for nowtv broadband and I checked the option for a new landline number. However I now realise that I'm not allowed to change the landline number!!Weird how this forum is the only way to  contact you since the live chat isn't...