cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Broadband price increase before 12 months

Hello, Last year I renwed my broadband (36mpbs) for 12 months to be 21.50 each month (no phone, just internet), last month (August) for no reason I was charged £28.95Partial charges to align with your payment period Fab Fibre£22.71   16 Aug 2020 - 6 ...

Delete account completely

Please send me information on how to delete my account completely and remove my details from your website according to the GDPR. If this is not possible, please explain why under the relevant clauses of the GDPR.

Resolved! Sky Sports day pass

When does a day pass "start" and "end"? Is it from the time of payment? Can I purchase a day pass in advance? Thinking of West Ham v Watford game on Friday 17th July and the West Ham v Man U the following Wednesday 22nd July. Thanks.

Resolved! When do the preloaded passes expire?

When do the preloaded passes expire?  Or do they expire? Nothing on I want to watch in cinema just now, and also I don’t know when entertainment was applied initially.  Currently using an offer, so no need to apply it.  Don’t know exactly when they w...

AFFE7AEF-C99D-4B65-8280-04ABFD44FD66.png

Unused Preloaded content passes disappeared

Preloaded content passes that i have had added to my account, 4 sports day passes and a 3 x 1 month passes from a now tv smart tv box have all gone missing.Is this a mistake or is there a deadline for their use?

Gwatch by Mentor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Non payment email

Hi, I’ve just received an emailed saying my payment has not been made and to up date my card details. Is this a scam as I haven’t changed my card and it’s still in date. Can’t get on live chat with NOW, obviously haven’t updated but trying to find ou...

Payments

Basically I had to use a card from my family member because it wont except my card but the person who name is on the card wants now tv to stop taking money out as there a single parent so please i need to cancel there card on the packages. Ive tried ...

NowTV charging me for something I've never used!

Looked at my bank account today to see another random payment coming out from NowTV of 11.99 this has been going on since may/june, so i used the find my account feature thing I didnt know i still had an account, just to find out my card is being use...

Passes

In my account I cant get my passes to showWanting to have a rest from moviesThanks for any help