cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulvcooke
Advocate

Double charged for 4 months

Hi all,

I've been double charged for Sky Sports by NowTV for four consecutive months months.

Every time I have contacted Live Chat and on every occasion they have denied that this has happened and asked if anyone else has access to my account (they do not). When confronted with screenshots of the double charge I have been refunded (except this month).

I'm trying to escalate the matter, but as you are probably aware, NowTV customer service is akin asking directions from a clown.

Two previous 'complaints' have been closed without any input or feedback.

The most recent buffonary from them is after them sending an email (I waited 10 days for the email) asking again if anyone else has access to my account (I told them no again and asked why they didn't already know this as they had asked me on 4 separate occasions), I got an email back saying their inbox was full and the mail could not be delivered........

Why does NowTV have no respect for it's customers, what does it constantly take illegal payments and why is it just so terrible. It would be a decent product if it's customer service wasn't so amazingly appalling (I really should know better than to deal with a company that won't give out their telephone number, shady practice IMHO).

Rant over.

Any suggestions as to what to do will be welcome.

Stay safe everybody.

Paul

1 REPLY 1
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@paulvcooke 

There is a phone number, but it is for broadband ONLY. 

You could try filling this form out as another angle? 
https://account.nowtv.com/payments/query/incorrect-charge

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help