cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Payment

I’ve had a bill of £40 and it’s says it’s been paid then you cut me off saying I owe £40 

Payment and refunds

I subscribed to sports on my NOW tv stick I was being charged through my Apple ID at £33.99 pcm but I have recently noticed that I have been paying for the same direct through my bank account so I have been paying £67.98 pcm for the last 2-3 months f...

Cancellation

I would like to cancel my membership but when I go to my Account/Membership I cannot see my subscriptions... can someone help 

Resolved! new account

hi everyone        can any one help me i have just started with now and went live on 23 june  went into billing and it stated £25.00 was due on the 23 june  next i went i into bills paid and it stated £25.00 was paid on the 23 june all good so far i ...

phil2 by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 thanks

Membership

Hello, My membership seems to have been cancelled and I'm not sure why as I have not cancelled it. I've checked payments, today's has not gone out even though there is money in my bank and all previous payments have been fine.Anyone any ideas why?Tha...

Crofty82 by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Undeliverable ([email removed]) help at nowtv.com

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:NOW TV Help ([email removed])The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending your message later, or contact the recipient directly. I'm unable to reply to cases whi...

Bond_007 by Scholar
  • 6 replies
  • 4 thanks

Cancelling

Hi, I have cancelled my 7day movie trial as my husband had already set up a membership with you. I am still being charged and I have never used any of these services.Can you explain why this is please?Thank you 

RH123 by Observer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 thanks

Installation of Phone Line but I already have one

Hello, I am trying to order Super fibre but it is telling me that I need an engineer to come and install a new line. I do not need a new line as I already have one, it has just not been used for 18 months due to using another provider. How do I get a...