cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Resolved! Devices have vanished

Yesterday I set up the entertainment pass and started watching a programme on an Xbox. All of a sudden we got a msg saying you have used all 4 devices. Only 3 were on my device list so went to check and it's saying I have 0 devices . It's been like t...

Connection speeds

Hi all Just moved over to Nows FabFibre. I have a Now Hub Two. I was wondering what's the fastest connection speed I'll see in the stats page ? Yes i know this probably won't be the actual speeds. Also in the 10 day learning process if it's lowered w...

Connection drops

I’ve been with NowTV fibre for a while and whilst it’s mostly been great over the past month I seeing dropped connections 3/4 times a week. When I say disconnection I am referring to the WAN status on the router that says disconnected. Spoke to suppo...

Slow Fibre

Fibre’s been running slow last few days, download speed 18mbps, supposed to be receiving 38mbps, i average at 36mbps for last 6 months since joining NowTV Fibre...did the online connection test ect, no info, other than got to speak to customer servic...

Broadband went live early

Hi,I received my NowTV Hub today and decided to set it up ready for activation date this Friday as I didn't want to to faff around with it then.  Luckily it connected to the internet and it works perfectly fine. This is a brand new connection for me ...

Wifi Signal

Can someone help? My flat is the bottom floor of an old house and it is extremely long, 30steps from front room to bedroom! I cannot get signal in the kitchen nor end bedroom. Does anyone know what i can do? I have the new now tv 2 box and this was o...

SET UP

I have set up my stick but the entertainment pass that I pay for each month has not applied

No internet

So I just went "live" on the 5th of October after years of ripping out my hair dealing with talk talk. The power and wireless lights are on. On the website it says it cannot display information as the router and engineer isn't here. I've tried all tr...

Broandband is not working

WiFi is working but no internet, I have followed instructions to reset it but still nothing. Have done a reboot without success and tried the online chat support but keep on getting a message saying no one is working and try later.Can’t find any numb...