cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Wifi booster recommendations

I'mhavingtrouble getting good signal throughout my flat and are in need of a wifi booster. I'v e ahd a look through other posts in the commujnity but the wifi boosters tha have been recommended are a bit out of my price range so if someone could reco...

Router access

Hi,Newbie to NowTv so apologies if this has been asked and answered already, I've searched through the forum but not yet come up with a workable answer. I'm looking to get into the Hub 2 and adjust one or two of the settings manually and don't seem t...

Resolved! New user

Hi all. Before I sign up to Now TV I would like to know how it would work for me. I have 3 TVs that I want Now TV on for myself and my two children. The children want the Entertainment and Cinema and I want Sky Sports only. Is it possible to set it u...

Resolved! Setting up broadband after Activate Date

Slightly odd one but I have received my activation date for broadband and phone however I am not at my home during this day. Can I just set everything up a day after my activation date no problems? Nothing has been set up as of yet just received the ...

No sound

Hi I have no sound on either my now tv box and my now tv stick but when I change to freeview I have sound