cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv broadband hub

How to sign in into my now tv router? Can I control it? I want to disable certain devices periodically is that possible?

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

First look and see if the changes you want to make can be made in Broadband Buddy, which is easier and safer.

But if not:-

Step 1:

Open a new web browser window.

Step 2:

In the address bar, type 192.168.0.1 and press Enter. This will bring up the settings screen for your Hub.

Step 3:

Select the tab that gives the services you want to change. Enter the username admin and password nowtv (in lowercase) when prompted, unless you have changed these from the defaults, in which case use the new values you have set.

If the Hub no longer works properly after your changes, you’ll need to Reset it. 

You can do this by pressing in the reset button at the back of the router for a good 10-15 seconds and you should then be able to use the above details again. If you do reset the hub bear in mind you'll lose any changes you've already made to the hub, and the wireless network name and password will default back to the ones on the sticker. 

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.