cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Go live

Rang many times and was told I would be activated on Jan 3rd, that didn’t happen. Lies and bad customer service

drilling holes

I have ordered NowTV broadband, I found this statement that "engineers might need to drill a small hole in your wall and run a cable through your home to do this."  I want to be sure if it is really neccessary at my situation? Because I have BT Openr...

What’s wrong with my wifi

I have nowtv broadband and every single time I come to use any of my devices I have to turn my WiFi connection off and back on to connect else no internet comes through,I’m sick to death of having to do this around 10+ times a day,it’s ridiculous,I’v...

Now TV broadband

hello Folks, I am seriously thinking of joining Now broadband, my current provider being Sky itself, as I currently pay £47 for broadband and anytime calls I am looking to save some money as Sky do not have any upgrades that I am able to take advanta...

Sky BB blocks TFL card details entry

So, for the last 3 days I've been trying to enter new CC details on the TFL contactless screen. It simply times out. Tried several different browsers, ipad, phones, laptop. No joy. Tweeted to TFL and they say Sky BB (NowTV is using SKY BB as you may ...

Internet not working

For the past few hours my internet has been off. All the lights are green everything is plugged in fine but it just won’t connect. I use my Xbox a lot and it isn’t connected to that. I’ve checked everything and I’m getting no where any help

Sky sports sound issues

I have a black Now tv box and when i am watching live football and also the darts i am having issues where when the commentators are talking they go really quiet then sound comes back to normal and this happens on the darts as well. it does seem to b...